Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wood Re-Finishing Possibilities

Many people think that to get a new kitchen you have to buy all new cabinets – WRONG! I can show you in just 3 Easy steps how I can come in and re-finish your existing cabinets, give them a whole new look and life that will last 10 to 15 years for a just a fraction of what it would cost to buy new cabinets. Any style, any color, I can make your dream kitchen come true by just re-finishing your old cabinets. So please check out my Wood Re-Finishing Possibilities video. Thanks. Dan

1 comment:

  1. I recently found your blog post about refinishing kitchen cabinets. I love the look and wondered if this is something that a do-it-yourself person like myself could do? I currently have builder-grade oak cabinets that are in terrific shape but I would love to update them to a more custom look and still coordinate with the oak trim work throughout my home.

    Would this be something I could do and would your company be willing to provide me with instructions and material list? Would there be cost involved and if so, how much?

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    Sincerely,
    Carylon

    ReplyDelete